More responsive and effective services to survivors and their dependents requires a connected, community-based, and culturally specific approach.
Utah Domestic Violence Coalition (UDVC) regularly collaborates with a variety of individiuals and groups, including those who serve and represent underserved populations, faith-based service providers, housing services providers, federal, state, tribal, and local public officials and agencies.
Dues and benefits associated with membership are determined by the Utah Domestic Violence Coalition Board.
As a Utah Domestic Violence Coalition member you may receive:
- Free or discounted admissoin to our annual conference (CEU accredited)
- Free access to Core Advocacy Training which provides 40 CEU credits and meets several licensing and contractual requirements
- Free access to multiple training sessions:
- Supporting LGBTQ+ survivors
- Supporting immigrant survivors
- Supporting plural families
- Developing a Coordinated Community Response
- Developing a multi-disciplinary team approach to strangulation cases
- Lethality Assessment Protocol training and ongoing support
- 1:1 technical assistance
- State and national public policy alerts and briefings
- Representation on domestic and sexual violence and abuse issues during the Utah State Legislative Session
- Advocacy to secure ongoing funding for domestic violence service provider agencies
- Coordinated Advocacy Day events at the Utah State Capitol to include advocacy briefing and a media conference
Members are expected to:
- Attend and actively participate in quarterly and annual Coalition meetings
- Actively participate on Coalition committees, task forces, advisory groups and workgroups
- Understand and ascribe to the mission and vision of Utah Domestic Violence Coalition
Membership Dues and How to Apply or Renew
- $250 - community-based nonprofit domestic violence, dating violence, stalking and/or sexual assault victim advocacy and service provider programs in Utah whose primary purpose is to work on behalf of domestic violence, dating violence, stalking, and/or sexual assault victims through direct services, advocacy, or social change efforts.
- $500 - government organizations or non-government for-profit domestic violence, dating violence, stalking and/or sexual assault victim service providers, corporations, businesses, or allies.
To Apply or Renew:
- Complete the Membership Application Form and return to Utah Domestic Violence Coalition via email, mail, or fax.
- Please do NOT pay any membership dues until you are notified that your membership application has been approved by the UDVC Board of Directors.